Trying to get pregnant. Taking duphaston, missed tablet. Had sex. What are chances to conceive?

hi im 28yrs trying for pregnancy since taking tablet dupaston regularly from the 16th day of my cycle for 10days.two tablets twice daily.but last month i didnot take my tablets.and i had usual sex during ovulation period.but i didnt get my periods tis month.i want to know that i hav chances to conceive.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Whether you take duphastan or not, if there is missed period means there could be pregnancy, to be confirmed by mid stream first Urine pregnancy test, or blood H.C.G.test, if both are negative you can consult doctor and have U.S.scaning , for confermation.
If positive, as you are waiting since 7 years you should have a regular ante natal checkup and use medicines regularly for maintinance of pregnancy, and healthy baby.
If other wise also don't worry, both the partners consult a gynacologist, for obstetrical examination and semen analysis.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, fruits , juices , and all healthy foods, for healthy maintenance of the mother and child. Wishing a happy mother and healthy child, and thanks for calling.