Trying to get pregnant. Missed period with little high temperature. Pregnant?

Hello. I have been trying to get pregnant. My period was suppose to be due today but nothing. I have been have temperatures ranging from 99.0-99.6, I am usually 98.0. These temperatures are only at night. I feel hotter than usual at times. I had weird symptoms like I was getting period 2 weeks ago but nothing. My first HPT was negative and blood work. when should I test again? -Mel
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!
Urine pregnancy test comes positive after 12-14 days of fertilisation.
As you are suppose to have period today wait for 2-3 days if you miss your period get your urine pregnancy test done.
Your mildly raised temperature is also indicating towards pregnancy.
So hope for the Best.
I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you.
  Anonymous's Response
7 days before or after the due date if period occurs , its normal. wait for 3-4 days , get urine tested for pregnancy.