Trying to determine the source of my scabies. Can a person "incubate" their own from "scratch"?

I'm trying to determine the source of my scabies. Can a person "incubate" their own from "scratch"? Admittedly, I tend not to was my workout clothes as often as I should. Might I have cultivated the mites simply from not cleansing workout clothes and going back and forth to the gym and putting the clothes back on over and over again for "weeks"?

Also, might scabies be transferred from a "carrier" if they don't have symptoms. Specifically, might scabies be contracted through anal sex if that person doesnt then or now have any symptoms?

Thank you for trying to help me figure this mystery out.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013