Trying to concieve, reports normal, maroon coloured threads in urine. Stop taking Cyclonorm?

Hello Doctor, We have been trying for about 1 yr but still i am not conceiving. All my medical reports regarding gyenic are normal. I usually have delayed period of an average 5 to 6 days. Last month I got period on 20th June and in this month i am delayed for 11 days. And in my urine there are some maroon colored thread like things are releasing but no flow of blood . When i tested it was a negative result of pregnancy. My dotor prescribed me Cyclenorm E & Cyclenorm P. Now I wanted to know that are these pills birth controlling pills. What if I am pregnent and these pills will abort the pregnancy? I am 25 yrs old and my weight is 58 kgs. Should I take these pills or just wait for some days to know if I am Pregnant. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer