Trying to concieve. Having delayed periods. Had abdominal pain, fatigue in legs, metallic taste. Pregnant?

I got my periods delayed by 6days. I am planning for pregnancy. On 6th day i got slight pain in my right lower abdomen for short duration but whole day. Today on 7th day no pain is there.i feel fatigue in my legs also.some days earlier i got mouth ulcers also and had metallic taste in my mouth. I increased the intake of milk and green vegitables so it disapeared.i want to know am i pregnant or some other problem is there?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013