Trying to concieve. Had unprotected sex. Had short period. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi doc.. My husband and i are trying to conceive for 2nd baby.. And due to my condition i had a irregular period.. My last period was on nov 18 and last for 6 days.. And as for on dec no period.. But this jan we recently had sex on fri 25 and the next day i come period but last for 2 days only.. Please give me some advice.. I read a lot of experience tht others have occurs.. Some say highly chances pregnant and probably no... Need some advice from u..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013