Trying to conceive, went under PCR test

hello doctor! mysef AAAAAAA ,i am trying to concieve from past 2 nd half years,but nt able march i went under test PCR ..nd result is positive,my doctor has tarted my treatment nd given me one kit act for daily,,,nd called me after 2 mnths,my family is not known abt this....plz guide me realated to this as i want baby as soon as possible
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Since you have tested positive for tuberculosis, you must take a complete treatment for the same before trying for conception. You can share your feelings with your family as it is a long term treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal