Trying to conceive, unprotected sex, light bleeding, brown spotting. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi I was supposed to have my period on Dec. 31, I had sex with my husband that day and had light red spotting, so I thought it was coming on, but 1hr later nothing. The next 2days I had nothing then Thursday I started getting light brown spotting. Today is Saturday and now I have blood in the washroom but nothing on the pad. I had a reversal 1yr ago, we are trying to conceive. My period has never been this late before. Cycles usually 30 days apart, ovulate around day 17. Waiting to see a new OBGYN .
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
The mild spotting that you are having now could be due to an implantation bleeding. You need to test your urine for pregnancy using a pregnancy test kit available over the counter at all the pharmacies.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal