Trying to conceive, undergoing follicular study. Do the reports imply growth and can I conceive?

Hi.. We planning to conceive & undergone follicular study, In that i got On Day 11 - 1.7*1.8 cms in RT ovary & 1*0.8 cms in LT ovary & 6.8mm in endometrial thickness & On Day 12 - 1.7*2.1cms in RT ovary & MSF in LT ovary, 7mm in endometrial tickness. Kindly clarify this is proper growth & i can able to conceive? & What is MSF ?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology 's  Response
the size of follicles in rt ovary is correct as per the day of your cycles, Endometrial thickness also corrosponds.MSF in rt ovary is multiple small follicles.
You will be able to concieve.