Trying to conceive, under hormone therapy, on ovamit, duphaston, want to know efficacy of trigger shot

Hi ive been trying to conceive for 7 yrs.(i am 31 yrs old, my hubby is 32yrs old) and undergone hormone therapy (3mos), and now in the 2nd month cycle after regulating my mens thru hormone therapy. i start using ovamit on cd3 for 5 days and duphaston starting cd11 for 15 days (of course ive been taking folic acid , vit c,e for almost 6 months; my husband taking vit c,e) . my ob gyne told me that on the 4th month of my cycle she will do a trigger shot to rupture my follicles (that if I did not conceived after 3 months cycle). i got my trans-V ultrasound cd13 and found 4 dominant follicles on each ovary . the largest was around 3.11cm. my husband s seminalysis indicates that he got 115 million sperms. my question is: what is the percentage of chances of getting pregnant after the trigger shot?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012