Trying to conceive, tubal blockage. Prescribed surgery to open blockage. Complications and risks?

Good day please kindly assist i have been trying for a baby now for over a year I’m 24 and my husband is 34 last year June i went to gynaecologist who told me that my tubes are block and i have to go for an operation I’m afraid to as my aunt had to take out her womb as they were complications when she had the same operation so the other day i heard about this essentials ovacare so I’m not sure if it will help in my case please assist.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013