Trying to conceive, thyroid condition. On folliculin injection, gluconorm tablets. History of PCOS, abortion. Treatment?

hi dr ,ma wife is having thyroid but now days it is under control,. But she has got pcos ,even though she got pregant in jan and bcoz of ungrowth of child she got dnc,now month she again got pcos in large quantity and doc has prescribed injection folliculin 150iv on 3rd n 7th day of period and tablet gluconorm sr1g n from today d gync. started oosure tab so can u kindly answer me what the benefit of this cap. N what should we further do to get pregnancy..
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012