Trying to conceive through treatment, PCOD. Taking injection, glycomet, sephene, ci-bol, progesterone. Why no results ?

hi iam trying to conceive since 3 months through treatment it self because i have PCOD ,my doctor suggested me glycomet tablet for pcod and it s very mild husband reports are also good,during my treatment doctor says that every thing is fine but iam not able to treatment goes on like this...on 12th or 13th after my period doctor tells me to have a scan and then based on my size of the follice she gives me an injection to rupture the egg after rupturing of the egg exactly after 2 days she told me to insert progesterone-strone 200mg capsule. this process is going on for last 3 months and this month is my 4th month. and she also give me sephene tablet to take from 2nd day of my period and ci-bol tablet weekly once tablet and other tablets during my treatment....reports are normal then what might be the problem ??
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012