Taking metrogyl and kefpod for PCOD. Trying to conceive. Had abortion in the past. Do I have to finish the treatment to get pregnant?

Hello Doctor! I,m 24 years, married 2 years back,height and weight are 5.1, 61 kgs. A year back, I conceived and got aborted in 2 months without cardiac activity. I,m trying to conceive now. Went for a check up last month and found that I ve PCOD problem. Since I ve tiny follicles doctor advised me to take medicines for three months. Medicines she prescribed are metrogyl 200, Kefpod 200 mg, Glycomet and Lacto B capsules. My quetion is whether i can conceive during the course of treatment? or should i need to wait for the completion of 3 months of treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012