Trying to conceive, taking vitamin D. Belly button stretched, cramping, nausea, having unusual period. Pregnant?

Hi me and my fiancé have been trying to conceive for 2 and a half months about a month ago I started taking 50,000ius of vitamin d because my gyno prescribed them to me since my levels are low, (it's genetic) I have been taking them now for 6 weeks I take one every week I'm just wondering why I'm not pregnant yet, I do know that since my fiancé has gotten home from the military my stomach has changed mainly through the past few weeks my belly button has stretched a bit it's more shallow now and I have cramping and nausea and I'm always really tired my periods are 7 days the first two of my last one were light then he third day was heavy then the 4-7 day was incredibly light which is unusual for me. I took a clearblue test a week ago to see if I'm pregnant it said not pregnant, but I have this bump and when I eat or drink it gets bigger it's right around my belly button also my fundus sticks out and it looks like a comma shape from my belly button to my vagina, could I be pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi, the symptoms you mentioned does not suggest pregnancy. They are common in many persons. Anyway to rule out pregnancy please get serum beta hCG test which accurately predicts if there is pregnancy. Regards