Trying to conceive, taken ovofar and oragmed, missing periods, pregnancy test negative, having white discharge. Pregnant?

My partner and I are trying to conceive from last 6 months. I consulted Gynecologist 2 months back and she prescribed me Ovofar (for 5 days, start after 3 day of my last cycle) and Oragmed (for 12 days, starts from 18th day of my cycle). Since a week before my expected period I have started showing all pregnancy symptoms however HPT came negative 2 days before my expected period. Today is start of my expected period but I am afraid to do HPT again. FYI – I am observing thick white discharge from last few days but it is not with bad smell or I don’t have itching as well. What are chances of being pregnant this time.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012