Trying to conceive since months, got slight spotting during periods due, mild leg cramping. Implantation bleeding?

Dear Dr. My husband and I have been trying to conceive from 6 months. I have a regular 28-29 days cycle; as per the ovulation predictor kit , this time I have ovulated on day-17 from 1st day of last mestrual period. We have had intercourse on day-12 and from day-14 to day-20 everyday. On day-28 and 29 I got very little brown spotting, today is day-30 of my cycle and the spotting has stopped. I am not getting any other form of discharge today, there is just a slight cramping on my left leg. Do you think the spotting was implantation bleeding? Should I take a pregnancy test tomorrow if I dont get periods or should I wait for few more days? Thanks in advance for your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013