Trying to conceive, semen analysis, hsg reports normal, taking fertyl 50mg, early periods

Hi Doctor, I am 30 year old lady. I have 1 4 year old daughter and we have been ttc for a second child for the last 9 months without success. Last month we got semen analysis ( for my husband ), HSG and day 3 FSH , LH hormone tests done. Everything came normal and doctor prescribed fertyl 50 mg from day 3 to day 7. also suggested intercourse from 11th day - evry alternate days. I have not conceived this month also - and infact my periods came 3 to 4 days earlier than normal. Mine is usually a 33 to 35 day cycle but this month i got it on the 30th day. we are unable to understand what is wrong. Could you please suggest whether we need to go for ART or continue trying and what could be the cause.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012