Trying to conceive, right ovary 13.3 mm, left 18.7 mm, nabothian cyst 7.6 mm. Is the cyst problematic?

I have a six years old daughter and I my trying since past 3 years to concive but not getting pregnant in decmber 2012, I was 8 days up nd done the slide test and urine test both where positive but when I went to my gynac she again asked me to do the same but den it was negative dont understand what went wrong however now I am going through follicular study will it help me to get pregnant? My right ovary is 13.3mm and left is18.7mm is it normal?Uterus measures 10.1×5.6×3.8cms appears bulky in size, however normal in shape, nabothian cyst 7.6 mm does dis cyst will creat problem
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013