Trying to conceive, regular cycle, bloating, hydrotubation results normal, taking fertomid

Hello doc,i am trying to conceive from last 1 i am on fertomid tab and have completed 3 cycles of the medicine.does this tablet cause any side effect.i am feeling very very bloated these days after having that.i am also heavily obese but still the doctor told for doing hydrotubation as he wanted to check my fertility status.i did my hydrotubation and all my reports are normal.i ovulate evry month and have a 28 day cycle.but after taking fertomid i always get my period 1 day after the due date.can u please guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012