Trying to conceive, progesterone level low, duphaston tablet

Hi, I am trying to conceive since last 6 months.but failed.So have checked with the Gyno , She advised me to undergo few test in which one of them was Progrestrone which i have tested on 21st day of my post periods. After the result of test my Doctor said my Progrestrone level are very low it was 2.95. so she suggested me to take duphaston tablet from Day 15th of the periods to Day 30 twice a dat. Could you please let me know will this help me to Conceive soon. Thanks Rashmi
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
yes definately.. it will improve your blood prog level... and will help to conceive surely...