Trying to conceive, poly cystic ovaries, low sperm count, taking productive m. Will it helps in conceiving?

hello,my name is gunjal and my age is 26 and married for lasts 2 years my question is that we r trying form last 7 months but i am not able to concieve ,we met a dr.she did our test and all and then in reports it came that my husband had poor sperm count and i have polycyctic ovaries of 4.4 and 7 and she gave my husband a tablet called productive m . now plz tell me weather this treatment is correct and in how many months i will be able to concieve.plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012