Trying to conceive, pink spotting, bloating, constipation, vaginal discharge. On birth control, stopped. Pregnant?

Hi, I m 27 and I was on the pill for 7 days, I went off it because the side effects where bad. So we decide to try for baby no 2. Two days after the pill I noticed a thick creme discharge and we had sex. Then i had a withdraw bleed for 3 days. 5 days later I had some light cramping and pink spotting when I wiped. Since I ve been bloated, nausea , very tired, light headed and constipated. Yesterday I got white discharge when I try to do no 2. Now I m getting small amount. Can you please give me an idea what s wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012