Trying to conceive, on periods due, had a gush of clear cervical fluid. Could this be a pregnancy sign?

Hi i am due forbmy period in 6 days and im TTC, had sex every other day this month and i got a gush of clear cervical fluid today, could this mean im pregnant? ive also had many pregnancy symptoms , very weird dreams,cramping, nqusea,tiredness,soar breasts,moodyness,,and skin irritation when i shave. Is this gush a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Thank you for consulting HCM.
Gush of fluid is not a confirmatory sign of pregnancy. I suggest you get a blood or urine test for pregnancy done. They can be positive as early as 15 days after conception. It will confirm your pregnancy.