Trying to conceive, on metformin, have extreme tiredness, enervation. Pregnancy symptom?

My bf and I have been ttc since Dec. 24th 2012, my period left on the 23rd of Dec; However, after beding on the 24th the period came back for about 2-3 days. We have been beding every other day since it went off completely. It is now Jan. 6, 2013 and I woke up with a sore throat , extreme gas, and bloated when af isn t due for another 2 weeks. Since the 3rd of Jan. I have been feeling extremely tired, low energy while taking one a day for women and metformin for diabetes . Could I be Pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013