Trying to conceive, on follicular study, taking siphene. High follicular size, low thickness. Will the endometrium size increase as I proceed ovulation?

Hi Doc, i an TTC and was on Siphene 100mg twice a day and took Humog injections from Day 3 to Day 5 of my periods. Now on day 8, i have 5 follicles in my right ovary and 1 in my left. My endometrium thickness is 5mm on day 8. Will the endoterium thickness increase by the time i ovulate (maybe day 12 or 14) since the follicles are already of good size and my radiologist said that they can rupture earlier.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012