Trying to conceive, missed periods and feeling nauseous, UPT negative. Am I pregnant?

Hello. My husband and I are trying to have a baby and I just stopped my birth control about three weeks ago. For the past week I have been really nauseous, have headaches almost every morning , I ve gained like 8 pounds and the past two days I have been eating way more than normal . I ve taken two at home pregnancy test and both were negative. I haven t had my period in about a month and a week so I m not sure what exactly is going on . I don t want to waste the time going to a doc and then not even be pregnant .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013

Welcome to HCM,

Now you should go for pregnancy test.

I think you did test a bit earlier.

Now it is better to go for blood pregnancy test which is more specific and perfect.

Ok and bye.