Trying to conceive, missed periods. On duphaston, metformin. Insulin test done. Treatment?

I am 30 years of age and want to have a baby. but this month I missed my periods, so I took a hpt and it was negative. My last period was on 5th of june. Went to my doc and she put me on Duphaston for 5 days. It s already been 4 days since I stopped taking the tablet. And now I am getting discharge wit blood and but no periods. Pleas tell me is this normal and wait for my periods, or should I go see my doc immediatly. Also I did an insulin test and my doc put me on metformine for 1month. Please help as I really want to have a baby.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012