Trying to conceive, missed period, spotting, white discharge, negative pregnancy test. Infertility sign?

me and my husband decided we wanted to try for another baby, so after having mirena coil in after a year i took it out, we have been trying to get pregnant since with no look, I m slightly worried because I m usually very fertile after having 3 children when my period didn t come this month i was excited..iam now 4days late and my husband and i had sex 2 nights ago and i had some pink/red spotting during, i thought my period had arrived, so i washed and used a tampon , when i woke up i took the old tampon out and it was almost dry and i have not had any extra bleeding and I m having my normal white discharge and i have did 4 pregnancy test which also come back negative...iam starting to get worried..iam infertile do i have an infection??
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012