Trying to conceive, irregular periods, abdominal scan showed mild PCOD. Prescribed diamet, fertyl super, advised scan for follicular study. Will I conceive?<br>

hi , i am married and its been 11 months periods are vary irregular , and i am trying to get conceive . i had a abdomaen scan and was said have a mild pcod .please suggest me how to get pregnent .my doctor suggested me to have tablets like fertyl super , diamet and also have asked my husband to have a test .she also suggested to have sacn to for follicular study .
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012