Trying to conceive, having PCOD, follicles in ovaries. History of benign breast lumps. Letroz tablets safe to take?

Dear Sir/Madam I XXXXX 26 years old and got married 1 year before. I am planing for pregnancy but when I visited to Doc then I come to know that I am suffering from PCODs, from last six months I am taking medicine continuously. Last month Doc said me that 14 mm follicle seen in my right ovary . This time Doc has changed my medicine and suggest me Letroz tab for 5 days each day 2 tabs but I came to know that this tab is banned and harmful for health, also use for Cancer patient. So pls guide me can I take this tab. I also want to tell that in my left breast there is one Lump. I have done FNAC in XXXX Hospital and come to know that it is Non-Cancerous. My question are 1. Is Letroz is harmful for health and uses for only Cancerous patient. 2. How much time it will take for cure PCODs and Lump normally 3. What is good time for Ovulation for PCODs patient.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012