Trying to conceive, have regular cycle, brown spotting, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chances?

Hi. I am on a 25 day cycle and today was day 25. I have been wearing a pad all day and nothing was on it. At about 5pm today when I went pee I wiped very little brown. I have been to the bathroom constant to see if anything else was in my pad and nothing. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and said negative. Could I still be pregnant ? My hubby and I are trying.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

25th day is not a day to consider the cycle end.Even if the cycles are of 25days only regularly there may be chances of one or two days lag .Need not worry and the chances of pregnancy after a negative test are nil.

Do wait for two to three days if you do not see the periods then you may have to consult a gynaecologist.

Wish you good health.