Trying to conceive, have period like cramps occasionally, had taken clomid, ovulation injections. What does this indicate?

hi doc , last march i lost my 9week baby ,babies hv no heart beats after DNC i took clomid for 2 week but not successful then my doc gave me ovulation injections and then that was successful for me i had one mature follicle from that and she gave me hcg injection to release from that im having period like cramps occationally now today my period is coming exactlyy what happened ? i want baby pls advise
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012