Trying to conceive, have irregular periods, PMS symptoms any time during the cycle, difficulty in tracking ovulation. Is it possible to be pregnant and still have pains?

Hi i don t know what s wrong with me, but my circle is all over the place. i started using the ovulation calculation last month which gave me the date and day of my ovulation as me and my husband are trying for another baby, i had a mis-carriage about two yrs ago and ever since then my period has been all over the place, i get period pains quiet sever like a week and a half after my period untill the next one, and we were able to track my ovulation this time but i m still in pain. is it possible to be pregnant and still have this pains, i m confused, help, we just want another child what can i do, i m only 30yrs old.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
it is possible to get pregnant but it is difficult. You need to regularise your ccycles.You have to take medications for that .