Trying to conceive, have early onset of periods with light flow and cramps. Is this implantation bleeding or a very early period?

My husband and I have been ttc for 10 months now, we had a full-term loss in June 2011. My cycles are irregular ranging from 30-35 days usually, my last cycle was 40 days. I ovulated 9 days ago, I m on cycle day 23.. I started cramping bleeding lightly yesterday, today I ve been bleeding heavier. I haven t filled a pad though, and I m having cramps . I ve never experienced this before... Is this implantation bleeding or a very early period? Thanks for the help!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Dear Amanda,

Implantation bleeding is generally painless. So if you are having cramps then its likely to be early period.

Normal cycle interval is 25 - 35 days.
Chances of pregnancy are maximum if you have intercourse from day 10 - 25 of your cycle (considering your cycles range 30 - 35 days).

Hope for the best.
Dr. Juhi