Trying to conceive, have cramping like periods, breast soreness, not on periods due. Cause?

i am not exactly sure as to when my period is going to come but it is somewhere around the 20th-24th. My husband and I are trying to have a baby and I get sick at night and I am very tired and now yesterday I started to experience cramping like I am getting my period but it is not due until the end of the month. My breast are a little sore but not by the nipple area more to the side. Please help could I be pregnant. Oh and pregnancy test is negative
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013