Trying to conceive, have continuous weakness and tiredness, leg pain. What could be the cause?

hi ,i am feeling continuous weakness n tiredness for last some days.And this makes me very down. i aam having regular periods but this time i am trying to conceive ans some test has beeen done for the same.i mostly suffer pain in legs from last couple of months earlier it happens only when period was abt to come but now from last some days i am feeling it on regular basis.can you please guide me why this is happening?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that even mild attack of anxiety and depression could cause such symptoms of weakness, the best way to come out of this situation is try to keep the stress level very low, built up your moral, take care and have a nice day.