Trying to conceive, have continuous bleeding post periods, work comprising of heavy lifting. What could be the cause and remedy?

My June period was 2 weeks late. My July period started at the beginning of the month as they normally do. This period has not stopped though, it has been 3 weeks and I am still on it. I did stop taking my GNC vitamins and did not know if that was part of the problem. I have never had this issue before. I am sexually active and my fiance and I have been trying to conceive. I work in a parts store and lift heavy car parts, so I don t know if this has anything to do with it. My period will slow at times and then be heavy at other times. Lately it has been slowing down as I am only using one pad a day instead of 2. Suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012