Trying to conceive, have bloating, mild cramps, missed period. Pregnancy sign?

ive been trying to get pregnant for 5 years and had no success the first time i though i was pregnant only the sack grew there was no baby....... i have been trying to get pregnant with my new Husband and this is our 3 attempt, i feel bloated and sometimes i feel little moody with cramps but light ones...... my last period was January 12th... today is February 14th and i havent gotten my period.... is this a sign of pregnancy? and i have a fear it might be like the first time sack with no baby...... but i feel different then the first time..... What do i do ? and what does this mean....
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Moody and bloating could be a symptom of pregnancy but not a definitive sign of pregnancy.
It is also seen due to hormonal imbalance during second half of the cycle.
I recommend you to get a urine pregnancy test first.
If it is positive, then consult a Gynecologist to ensure normal pregnancy.
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer