Trying to conceive, had intercourse, spotting, lower abdominal pain. Suggestion?

I am trying for a baby i had my period on the 26th of april and i have been having sex with my husband until may 16 th may 2012,and ,then on 17 th i noticed a slight spotting of brown colour,and it continued for 4 ,5 days and i was having pain in lower abdomen . After that on 23 th may bleeding as of periods started with slightly and then heavy bleeding for one day.But no other pblms like weak or low pressure like that.So iam confused what may be these all and why it happened like this?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012