Trying to conceive, had hypothyroidism. What are my most fertile days?

i usually have 30 days cycle,but this time i had 40 days cycle,we are trying to have a family now,iam 34 and my husband is 38,as i was suffering from hypothyriodism,but now within range.can i know what are my most fertile days wherein we can try to have for periods came on 1nov,,now that they are over,today is my 8thday should we start for the same,, how we should go about it,we are eager to hav e achild now,,already we are late............. sheena 34
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012