Trying to conceive, had follicular study, crossed peak timing. How to confirm that ovum is ruptured?

Hi, I am trying to concieve for the past 4 months. I had been to a gyne, she reffered a follicular study. I generally have a 22 - 25 day periord cycle. My lmp was 31st march. Today is my 13th day and my ovum in the right side is of27 mm. It shuold have been ruptured by nw..the ovum on left side are of 4 -6 mm. M bit worried whether or not the ovum will get ruptured as I have crossed my peak timings.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013