Trying to conceive, got off pills, have delay in periods, taken duphaston, no marks of pregnancy or problems. Pregnancy chance?

Hi doc,I stopped taking pills last October 2011 hoping to get pregnant again. I used birth control pills for more than 3yrs since I gave birth to my son. My period don t come on same dates monthly. However, I m not delayed for this long. It s been a year were trying to conceive for our 2nd one. I m now 13days delayed. My LMP was last September 8,2012. Usually my longest period was for 34days. My on gave mo duphaston 2x a day for 5days hoping that my period is just late. But I m done taking it last Wednesday,October 15 and have my tvs Thursday October 16 and it was clear. Nothing s seen on the monitor. No marks of pregnancy. No marks of problems. It was all clear! I m still hoping I m pregnant. Do I have tha chance?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012