Trying to conceive, got 2 periods in a month. Is this an indication of pregnancy or something else?

hi doctor: Iam anupreet kaur my age is 23 years. iam married women and desire to be a mother. Me and my hubby trying for a baby from last 2 months. This month i got my period twice in a month. On 9th sep my period was came till 12th sep and 14, 16,18 ,20 i did intercourse with my husband. On 21st sep yesterday my period came again it is very little patches , dark brown blood . Is this indication of pregnancy or something else? Please help me out i want to be a mother.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012