Trying to conceive from a long time, have missed period. Taking Solaray SP-1 fertility pills with prenatal vitamin. What should be my next step?

Hello My name is Dominique, My period came on May 18 and I came off May 23. It is now June 19 and its my 33rd day of my cycle and still no period. I began taking Solaray Sp-1 blend Fertility pills on June 11th and I was just wondering because my cycle is usually between 30-35 days sometimes 40 and one time. Me and my boyfriend of 4yrs have been ttc for 4yrs long years with not one pregnancy. I am also taking prenatal vitamins but have slowed up after taking fertility pills. what do you think i should do or shouldn t do about this situation. I m beginning to think he cant have kids or i cant have kids because he is 30yrs old and I am 27 and neither have kids.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
First you should get tested for pat ency and ovulation test Sperm count of your husband ge done. If there is problem then it is be treated first.