Trying to conceive, feeling movements in stomach, pressure in ribs, bloating. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I am 30 and recently found out that we are expecting our 4th child. We have been trying since September. My last period was on the 28th Nov so it has been predicted by our GP that the baby should arrive around the 3rd Sept, however the past 2 days I have been feeling movements and when I sit down it feels as though there is pressure in my ribs I also am already very bloated looking. Is it possible that I am further along then we have predicted?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

It is always possible that you are further along than you think you are! Sometimes there is bleeding in early pregnancy that can be confused with a normal cycle, and give a patient a false sense that they are NOT pregnant when they really are. You need an ultrasound to assess exactly how far along you are. If your doctor is right, you are 6 weeks and 2 days along, and you SHOULD be able to see a pregnancy at this point.

I hope that this helps and good luck!