Trying to conceive, erection problem, duralast 30. Side effects?

I m an Asian Male, 33 years old married for 5 years. Since a year,as my wife & I were trying to conceive, I have had problems with my penis maintaining erection during intercourse.Also, there has hardly been any penetration. I had a visit to the doc,who ruled out any issues with my penis.He has recommended to use Duralast 30( Dapoxetine tablets) at least half an hour before sexual intercourse . Does this tablet act like a Viagr a? Are there any side effects from using this often ?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012