Trying to conceive, diagnosed with PCOD, no success even after taking Fertyl. How can I conceive soon?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 25 year old girl. I got married this year Feb 2012. I had to take yasmin tablet during my marriage so as to postpone my periods for which I took it continues 2 weeks.I was 65Kg before, and now I have gained weight ( 72 Kg). I am trying hard for a baby now. I got my uterus scanned and confirmed that I have tiny cysts in ovary . ( PCOD problem) . My doctor asked me to take Fertyl 50mg tablet 2 days after my periods is stopped and continue for 5 days,which I did it for 2 months.but still am not pregnant.Could you please help me out,as am dying hard for my baby. Please help me...Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee........................
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012