Trying to conceive, delayed period, negative pregnancy test post unprotected intercourse. Cause?

Hello my name is Grace. I have so many questions regarding for pregnancy. I used to have intercourse almost every day without protection because I want to br pregnant. I have been married 7 months already and \i don t get any detect of pregnancy. My period day is 13 of each months and this month I had 5 days missed period but now the day of 18 I got my period. I did before the pregnancy test two times and it was negative.... I don t understand why this happen I may have problems or my husband has....we never protect our intercourse life we try so hard to get me pregnant. Please I would like to know all possible answers for my situation going on now. Thank you so much
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
thank you for the inquiry.

You have to try from the 12th day to 20th day of your cycle for conceiving.That is the best time.

your ovulation has to be checked with ultra sound scan and for husband the semen analysis to find aout any problem

dr.devidas vellodi cochin