Trying to conceive, breast tenderness, stomach cramps. Am I pregnant?

hi, I m 25 years old had been trying to conceive for 2years now, i had my periods on the 5th which was a day late, i had cramping a day before the due date, the 1st day it was brownish and light, the 2nd day it was bright reddish and thin blood no clots as normally, and normally i have breast tenderness during and before my periods but this time nothing, no period pains as well, and they lasted for 4days as normally, i have stomach cramps in the morning but thought it was because of the soup diet I m on, and i also see a different shape in my belly, i have been emotional, cranky and irritable. could i finally be pregnant? and the last visit i had to my gynae i discovered that i have one ovary which one was removed during the operation i had for removal of a teratoma in 2009. and i have also been reading about woman who have been experiencing bleeding in their pregnacy some early and some throughout but delivered healthy babies
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013